Hey kids,
Made it to Colombia in one piece (and, 6 days later, am still pretty much in that same piece- so that's kind of positive?).
Anyway- got up super early on the 31st and spent many plane hours.
I was surrounded by babies on the plane. One very young one was a twin. His sister was up in first class and he was back in economy with the nurse. Favouritism? Cute kid though. Till he spewed on me. This may well become a theme of my trip.
Transiting through Miami airport is. well. kind of stupid. I had about three hours between landing and boarding (and I already had my boarding pass and baggage checked through)...but the multiple security queues, checks, and general poo-ness meant I only ended up with half an hour to kill.
I filled that half an hour with empanada and beer and skittles. There should be more beer and skittles in life. And pies in all of their forms.
Also, according to the packet, skittles are an excellent source of vitamin C. I am pret-ty much virtuous.
Leg to Medellin was pretty seamless. Though I was presented with the worst coffee I have ever smelled or attempted to taste. I spent most of the trip trying not to a) smell it; and b) consequently spew.
Stevo met me at the airport and escorted me to his friend Tina's house- where I had my own wee room and even my own toilet. Dreamy.
Late dinner then sweet, sweet, sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment