Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Map of ridiculousness

As forewarned, here is the game plan.

It is shoddily put together- and I would promise to improve it but I think we all know that this is not going to happen.

If you are curious as to why the jaunts are in such a ridiculous order it is mostly because this enables me to spend a fair whack of my travel time with some of the awesome people referred to in my previous post.


View The caper.... in a larger map

Ok- I can't make the map work properly- so you either have to click on "view larger map" or keep zooming out till you get a picture of the whole world...

If any of you have any ideas of peeps I can volunteer to do stuff with (preferably Africa styles, or possibly Middle East) at end of the year drop me a line- looking for something that may benefit from my legal skills and general awesomeness...

1 comment:

  1. ooh it's mind boggling! and that was just getting the map to work. super awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete