Thursday, 25 March 2010

Two days of work left

and I've just clicked that some people reading this might not actually know what my caper is.

In short, I have quit my job as a lawyer in a London firm and am going to be doing some pret-ty steading faffing around for the next ten or so months. Or until I run out of travel funds. Which ever is the sooner. Which may well be the latter!?

The trip is to some pretty sweet places in a pretty ridiculous order. I'll see if I can knock up a map to give you kids some idea of where I may be at any given time.

Will be back through London a bit though- so not really boosting for good just yet. And yet to decide what I'll do at the end of this palaver...but I'll do that later. Ah the sweet luxury of time.

First stop is Colombia. On Wednesday.

2 comments: